Chocomize is unique in that we are the first and only American company that truly allows you to customize your own chocolate bar. We believe that what makes us great is that we don’t pick your chocolate bar for you, with over 80 ingredient choices, there’s something for everyone to like on our website. So what ingredients have been the most popular so far? Some we expected to be immensely popular, others have taken us by surprise. The following are the top five most popular ingredients at Chocomize.
5. Almonds: Almonds have been a popular choice in chocolate long before Chocomize ever came around with its delicious custom chocolate bars. In fact, nuts have been the most popular category here at Chocomize. Want to know a little known fact though? Almonds aren’t actually nuts. That’s right, almonds are actually seeds from the fruit of an almond tree. Either way, almonds have been a proven favorite in chocolate for years, so if you’re looking for a sure bet in your custom chocolate bar, you can’t go wrong with almonds!
4. Gummi Bears: While you can go to any grocery or candy store and probably find yourself a bar of chocolate with almonds, we bet you can’t find a chocolate bar with gummi bears. This delicious gummi candy is extremely popular in custom chocolate bars, especially in milk chocolate.
3. Sea Salt: People are used to the popular treat of chocolate covered pretzels. What makes them so good? We here at Chocomize believe it’s the juxtaposition of the bitter and sweet that makes this snack so delicious. It makes prefect sense, therefore, that sea salt and chocolate would taste so great together. In addition, sea salt gives a much better texture and flavor then normal table salt. So although it might seem a bit of a strange ingredient at first, when you combine chocolate and salt in your custom bar, you’re going to get a truly great combination, guaranteed.
2. 23 Karat Gold Flakes: One of the most common questions we get here at Chocomize is whether it’s actually safe to eat gold. Rest assured, we wouldn’t have any ingredients on our website that were not only delicious, but also completely safe as well. So why are gold flakes so popular on people’s custom chocolate bars? Chocomize is extremely popular when it comes to giving gifts. Although we offer a ton of ingredients that make your custom chocolate bar taste delicious, nothing makes your bar stand out more than 23 karat gold flakes. As a result, people can’t seem to get enough of our gold for their custom chocolate bar. So if you’re looking for something unique that’s really going to get everyone talking, try gold flakes in your next custom chocolate bar!
1. Bacon: We bet that a lot of people are going to be surprised to find out that bacon is our most popular ingredient here at Chocomize. What makes bacon so popular? Although we can’t read the minds of our customers, we came up with a couple possible explanations for why bacon is so popular in people’s custom chocolate bar. Again it goes back to the combination of the bitter and sweet taste. Bacon has a lot of salt, a taste that people love in their custom chocolate bars. In addition, although bacon and chocolate separately are easy to find, Chocomize is one of the few places on earth where people can find the two combined in a way that tastes great! Lastly, most people when combining bacon and chocolate use bacon flavored mystery meat, some sort of product that looks and tastes like bacon, but isn’t the real thing (we’re still trying to figure out what it is.) At Chocomize, however, we give you the real deal. When you order bacon for your custom chocolate bar, rest assured that you’ll actually be getting the real thing. So if you’re looking for a new and unusual ingredient to put in your custom chocolate bar, try our most popular ingredient, bacon!
Have any ingredients that you think can break into the top 5 and aren’t listed on our website? Send us a message and we’ll add them right away. We pride ourselves on the fact that a lot of our ingredients were your ideas (who would have thought chili peppers and chocolate tastes so great?) Get in touch with us at email@example.com about ideas for ingredients or anything else you can think of. We love your input!