For those of you who can’t decide which of our premium ingredients to include in your custom chocolate bar, we have some suggestions for you in our ‘favorites’ section. So which of our ‘favorite’s’ bars have actually been the most popular? Some on this list have been around since the beginning, others have been added only recently at the request of some of customers. But here it goes, the top five ‘favorites’ so far:
5. That’s nuts: The ‘that’s nuts’ bar has been around since the beginning of Chocomize. Dark chocolate with pecan halves, walnuts, butter toasted peanuts, and hazelnuts. Definitely the healthiest bar that made the top five list, the ‘that’s nuts’ bar was designed especially for those healthy chocolate lovers who like a little crunch in their bite, incidentally, this is Fabian’s favorite bar on our list.
4. Romance Bar: The ‘romance bar’ is another one of our ‘favorites’ bar that was created at the start of Chocomize. With dark chocolate, 23 karat gold flakes, rose petals, strawberries, and a chocolate butterfly, the ‘romance bar’ was designed specifically to woo that special someone in your life. Probably the most frequently asked question we get about this ‘favorites’ bar is whether the gold flakes are actually edible. We would never put anything that wasn’t edible on your chocolate bar. That would take all the fun away! This bar has been increasingly popular around Valentine’s Day, but is always great for a romantic gift.
3. Valentine’s Day Bar: The ‘Valentine’s Bar’ is the newest addition to the ‘favorites’ section. Despite being recently added, however, it has been flying off our shelves (this is actually just an expression, every chocolate bar is handmade when someone orders, we don’t actually keep any chocolate bars pre-made.) With Dark chocolate, crystallized rose petals, candy sugar hearts, and message hearts, the Valentine’s Day bar is the perfect gift for the upcoming holiday. Make sure you order before February 10th to make sure your chocolate bar arrives on time!
2. Candy Bar: The ‘candy bar’ is another chocolate bar that has been around since the beginning of Chocomize. Some of you might have noticed, however, that we recently switched around some of the ingredients in this ‘favorites’ bar. Nick, our resident candy expert, was not totally satisfied with the last ‘candy bar’ (he eats at least one of these a day) and decided to tweak the ingredients slightly. The end result is pure perfection (at least he tells us every day it is) and has been incredibly popular. With milk chocolate, gummi bears, chocolate candy, and nerds, this bar is perfect for someone with a sweet tooth.
1. Smores Bar: And the winner is…SMORES BAR! Every time someone orders this bar (which happens a lot) we ask ourselves: how could we not think of this bar ourselves? Such a simple combination of milk chocolate, mini marshmallows, and teddy grahams create an incredibly delicious chocolate bar. The ‘smores bar’ is an example of how you guys are definitely smarter than we are. Without you, we never would have thought of adding teddy grahams, and we never would have thought of making what might be the perfect chocolate bar (or at least Eric’s favorite chocolate bar.)
So there you have it, our top five ‘favorites’ bars. If you’re having trouble choosing which ingredients to include in your custom chocolate bar, take a look at this section to get ideas. Feel free to go back to the creation station and add some of your own ingredients to the favorite’s bars (e-mail us ideas as well.) Either way, you’re going to love these chocolate bars!
P.S. Don’t forget Valentine’s Day is February 14th, make sure you order by midday on the 10th to get the perfect custom chocolate bar delivered just in time for the holiday!